Sunday, February 23, 2014

Eighth internship blog

On Thursday, the 20, I visited the HMNS for my internship. I got the keys from the front desk and went down the hall to the animal alcove. I got the cart with all of the materials on it from the animal alcove and went upstairs to the fish tank. I pulled out one rock andbegan cleaning it.this rock took me about 30 minutes to clean because there was so much stuff on it. Once I was done cleaning this rock, I put it back in the tank and pulled out a new rock. This rock had even more stuff on it, so I had to spend about 40 minutes getting all of the stuff off of it. Once this rock was done, I got a small rock from the tank. I cleaned this Rockford about 10 minutes because there was not that much stuff on it. I then took out three rocks thati had cleaned the previous week and recleaned them. Each one of these rock took me about 10 minutes to clean, since not much grows back on the rocks in a week. I then put all of the rocks back in the tank and went down to the animal alcove to put my cart away. 

This Is what the tank looks like now.



This is what the tank used to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment