Saturday, April 26, 2014

Tenth Internship Experience

On Friday April 25, I went to the HMNS for my internship. This was one of my favorite times going because I got so much done. I took water tests of the quarantine tank, which we built two weeks ago. I also took water tests of the upstairs tank that we are cleaning. I tested the water for pH, salinity, ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate. The tests for both tanks matched up, which is good because that means that we can start putting rocks from the upstairs tank into the quarantine tank. After I took water tests, I cleaned two rocks from the upstairs tank, and then brought one of them downstairs. We will put this rock into the quarantine tank, next week, after we have time to do a few more water tests on the quarantine tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment